The Cutest Winter Coats
Brrrrr, baby, it’s cold out. Time to warm up with thermals, scarves and the quintessential winter clothing item – the jacket. But where to go for a warm winter woolly? We’ve scoped out the best winter jackets on The Parade for you to rug up in.
Winter coats are a key element of winter style. And no one does winter coats like Trenery. From the colour palette and fabrication (favouring natural materials like wool, silk, cashmere, linen and cotton) to a range of styles and silhouettes, their jackets are a winter wardrobe must have.
Funnel Neck Woollen Coat, $499 (pictured)
Seed screams sophistication. It also screams laid back. #Fact. Which is probably why its luxe, trend-led styles are popular every season. Warm up with Seed’s cute collection of coats in burnt toffee, fur and animal print.
Longline Teddy Coat, $199.95
Boxy Fur Coat, $299.95 (pictured)
Animal Coat, $349.95
Witchery’s versatile range of winter jackets and coats – think edgy leather jackets, faux fur, cosy puffers and animal print coatigans (that’s a coat cross with a cardigan) – strike the perfect balance between timely and timeless.
Ocelot Coatigan, $229.95 (pictured)
Longline Puffer, $199.95
Whether it’s coats, jackets, capes, anoraks, longline, trenches or parkas, investment pieces like the aforementioned are a must. And Country Road has a wide range of investment pieces - aka winter jackets - to keep you warm…
Longline Puffer, $299 (pictured)
Tips for choosing the perfect jacket:
- Look for high quality fabrics that will last you through many winters.
- Choose a traditional colour like black, camel or grey. These colours can be paired with any outfit so you will get good use of your jacket!
- Long coats are sophisticated and are a great work option.
- Short coats are great for trans-seasonal months.
- Parkas and puffa jackets are perfect for something more casual.