- Animal Vet & Pet Care
- Around Home
- Banks & Credit Unions
- Cafes : Restaurants : Takeaway ... etc
- Cars & Automotive
- Children / Kids
- Clothing & Fashion
- Computers & Office Equipment
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Entertainment & Sports
- Finance & Accounting
- Food & Beverages
- Government Services
- Hair & Beauty
- Lawyers / Solicitors
- Marketing & Advertising
- Medical, Health & Dental
- Newsagents, Stationery & Book Stores
- Professional Services
- Pubs & Clubs
- Real Estate
- Shoes, Footwear & Care
- Shopping Centres
- Supermarkets & Convenience Stores
Welcome to one of Adelaide's most popular alfresco dining and shopping boulevards
Just 5 minutes from the Adelaide CBD, The Parade, Norwood is as famous for its café culture and diverse dining options as it is for its high street fashion, hair and beauty, gourmet food, and homewares and home furnishings.
The Parade, The Place for ... Living
t. (08) 8132 8601
Celebrating 25 years of assisting customers with flexible and affordable Home Loans, Superannuation to grow your wealth, Insurance to protect yourself and your family, Investments to plan for your future and sound Advice to give you common sense choices to consider. Bernie Lewis - financial advisors to help you grow your nest egg.
t. (08) 8331 1788
At Ian's Shoes - we believe women of all ages deserve the very best of both style and comfort. Adelaide's destination shop for all your favourite footwear fashion brands : Kumfs; BeautiFeel; Kushins; Viola; Hush Puppies; Naot; Stegmann; Rieker; Josef Seibel & Ecco. Large range of orthotic friendly shoes.
t. (08) 8431 5185
A local Norwood family business of four generations ..... SE Waite & Son is Open 7 Days a week and offers Old Fashioned Service and Value. They stock much more than many people expect : Kitchenware & gadgets ~ Giftware ~ Caneware ~ Furniture ~ Hardware supplies ... just to start. With such a massive range, their store is overflowing with choices for eager browsers! A reliable office or home delivery service is available for larger sized items.
t. (08) 8332 4186
The Priceline Pharmacy Norwood team pride themselves on individually assisting customers with all manner of needs, whether its to fill a script, offers some weight loss advice, general health, mobility and comfort improvement suggestions, or maybe simply to treat yourself or a loved one from their huge range of fragrances. Drop in ... say 'hi' and browse the many 'catalogue bargains' as well!
On 12 February 2014, the Norwood Parade Precinct Committee (NPPC) endorsed in principle a Draft 2014-2015 Annual Business Plan for consultation with The Parade business community. ...
The details of the next Breakfast on The Parade Event are as follows:
When: Wednesday 26 February 2014
Time: 7.15am (for 7.30am start) - 8.45am
Location: Osmond Terrace Function Centre, Norwood Hotel, 97 The Parade, Norwood
The details of the next Business Networking event (Parade Get Together) are as follows:
When: Wednesday 19 March 2014
Time: 5.30pm - 7.00pm
Location: Martini Ristorante, 59a The Parade, Norwood
Please note these events are reserved for The Parade business community and not the general public.
Win a Weekend for two in Melbourne thanks to Phil Hoffmann Travel and many more great prizes including:
- $100 Orbe voucher
- $100 x 3 Pink Hair & Beauty vouchers
- $100 Pasta Chef voucher
- $100 x 5 Norwood Foodland vouchers
- $50 National Pharmacies voucher
- $100 Café Bravo voucher
- $100 Dillons Norwood Bookshop voucher
There is no minimum spend required for customers and the more times you buy the more times you can enter. Please note participants can enter as many times for the minor draw but only 1 entry per person will be accepted for the major draw prize.
Simply shop on The Parade, complete and submit an entry form at the Norwood Town Hall or participating businesses.
Entry boxes can be found at the following locations:
- Outdoor on Parade, 51 The Parade, Norwood
- Phil Hoffmann Travel, 89 The Parade, Norwood
- Norwood Hotel, 97 The Parade, Norwood
- Pink Hair & Beauty, 124 The Parade, Norwood
- Café Bravo, 140 The Parade, Norwood
- Orbe, 174 The Parade, Norwood
- Norwood Foodland, 161 The Parade, Norwood
- House Norwood, 161 - 169 The Parade, Norwood
- Parade Cellars, Shop 15, 161-175 The Parade, Norwood
- Dillons Norwood Bookshop, Norwood Mall, 166 The Parade, Norwood
- Pasta Chef, Norwood Mall, 166 The Parade, Norwood
- HomeFresh Experience, Norwood Mall, 166 The Parade, Norwood
- The Norwood Town Hall, 175 The Parade, Norwood
- Ward's Shoe store, 184 The Parade, Norwood
- Argo on The Parade, 212 The Parade, Norwood
- Aqua, 224 The Parade, Norwood
- La Ginestra Wellbing, 225a The Parade, Norwood
- Hot Chocolate Homewares, 238 The Parade, Norwood
- Team Trampoline, 239 The Parade, Norwood
- Windmill - Educational Toys & Equipment, 252 The Parade, Norwood
A unique new sculpture entitled Spectrum, commissioned by the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters and created by South Australian artist Craige Andrae has been installed on Osmond Terrace median strip at the junction of Osmond Terrace and Kensington Road, Norwood.
The art work, inspired by the cultural richness of the City, comprises of seven stainless steel rings up to five metres high with illuminated bands of coloured text on their inner circumferences. The fragment of text conveys the richness and depth of the region and its inhabitants. It is anticipated that this piece of artwork will challenge and engage the community and attract visitors.
Next time you are on The Parade, be sure to go to the junction of Osmond Terrace and Kensington Road to see this fantastic piece of art work.