- Animal Vet & Pet Care
- Around Home
- Banks & Credit Unions
- Cafes : Restaurants : Takeaway ... etc
- Cars & Automotive
- Children / Kids
- Clothing & Fashion
- Computers & Office Equipment
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Entertainment & Sports
- Finance & Accounting
- Food & Beverages
- Government Services
- Hair & Beauty
- Lawyers / Solicitors
- Marketing & Advertising
- Medical, Health & Dental
- Newsagents, Stationery & Book Stores
- Professional Services
- Pubs & Clubs
- Real Estate
- Shoes, Footwear & Care
- Shopping Centres
- Supermarkets & Convenience Stores
Welcome... to one of Adelaide's most popular alfresco dining and shopping boulevards.
Just 5 minutes from the Adelaide CBD, The Parade, Norwood is as famous for its café culture and diverse dining options as it is for its high street fashion, hair and beauty, gourmet food, and homewares and home furnishings.
The Parade, The Place for ... Living
t. (08) 8431 3444
Charminar chefs have been carefully selected from several leading Indian restaurants abroad. Rich flavoursome curries offering high quality local produce makes Charminar a leader in Indian cuisine and one of Norwood and Adelaide's most popular Indian restaurants.
t. (08) 8331 0434
A unique gift shop, with 26 years history, provides a huge choice of special gifts as well as high quality natural soaps and liquids. Short of gift ideas? Pop in and get inspired. We have gifts for all occasions to suit all budgets.
t. (08) 8331 1788
At Ian's Shoes - we believe women of all ages deserve the very best of both style and comfort. Adelaide's destination shop for all your favourite footwear fashion brands : Kumfs; BeautiFeel; Kushins; Viola; Hush Puppies; Naot; Stegmann; Rieker; Josef Seibel & Ecco. Large range of orthotic friendly shoes.
t. 1300 882 909
Jetset Norwood - Adelaide's award winning travel agency for customers looking for a great holiday or businesses needing assistance with corporate travel. Jetset's large team travel all over the world themselves, so they've got on the ground experience of all sorts of terrific travel ideas, accommodation, cruises and tour packages in all sorts of countries! Jetset Norwood have years of experience to share with you and make your own trip fun and hassle free!
As one of the most anticipated events of the Festival, the Norwood Place Parades on Norwood Parade didn't fail to deliver an exciting fashion filled experience. Part of The Parade was closed off to...
Hey kids, help find Rudolph and his Reindeer Friends; Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen on The Parade this Christmas.
Each reindeer is hiding in businesses and stores along The Parade, Norwood and they need to be found to help pull Santa's sleigh.
Find a reindeer poster for your chance to win cash prizes so hurry to The Parade, Norwood for this fun free activity. Competition starts Saturday 23 November 2013.
Here's what you need to know:
1. Each unique reindeer poster can be found in a business or store on The Parade;
2. When you spot a reindeer, write down the store they were hiding in and you will be eligible to enter a minor draw;
3. Find all nine reindeers and the names of the corresponding stores which you found them in to be eligible for the major prize draw. All nine business names must be entered in one entry form;
4. Entry forms can be found at the Norwood Town Hall and participating businesses, and simply drop of your entries in Santa's Mail Box found in Norwood Place or at the Norwood Town Hall foyer. Otherwise ask an adult to help you enter online.
5. Treasure hunters can enter as many times for the minor draw but only one (1) entry per person will be accepted for the major draw prize.
A major prize is $100 and 5 minor prizes of $20 to be won.
Entries close Sunday 15 December 2013. Prizes drawn on Tuesday 17 December 2013.
The competition is open to children aged 14 years old and under.
Don't forget to take an adult with you to help find Rudolph and his Reindeer Friends.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
2. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry.
3. The Promotion commences on 23 November 2013 and closes on 15 December 2013 at 12:00 AM (midnight).
4. The Promoter of this competition is The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters , 175 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067 (ABN) 11390194824
5. The Competition is open to South Australian children 14 years old and under during the promotion dates.
6. To be eligible, participants must register at participating businesses on The Parade and the Norwood Town Hall. Entry forms can be 'posted' in Santa's Mailbox in Norwood Place and the Norwood Town Hall. Entrants can enter via hard copy or online. Mandatory fields for print and electronic forms are as follows;
· Name of business
· Name of Reindeer
· First name
· Last name
· Street address / Suburb/ State / Postcode
· Contact number
· Date of birth
7. During the promotion period, participants must find a reindeer, write down its name and the business name where the reindeer is hiding on the Entry Form. Participants must find one reindeer to be part of the draw and/or find all nine reindeer to be part of the major draw.
8. Completed Entry Forms can be entered at the Norwood Town Hall Reception Foyer at Santa's Mailbox in Norwood Place or enter online via www.theparadenorwood.com
9. Participants may enter multiple times for the minor draw but only one (1) entry per person will be accepted for the major draw prize.
1 x $100 for the cash major prize
5 x $20 cash minor prizes
Total prize is $200.00
11. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoters and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
12. The Prize will be randomly drawn at 10.00 am on the 17 December 2013 at City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters , 175 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067. Any winners will be posted on The Parade website www.theparadenorwood.com. The Winners will also be notified in writing within seven days of the draw and published online for a period of not less than 28 days.
13. Subject to any written direction, should any prize remain unclaimed an unclaimed, prize draw from all non-winning entries will take place on 17 March 2014. Any Winners will be notified in writing within seven days of the draw and published online at The Parade website www.theparadenorwood.com for a period not less than 28 days.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and the promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the Competition result.
15. The Prize is not transferable.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for prizes lost or damaged in transit and any delay in delivery or failure of safe delivery of prizes. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
17. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions of this promotion.
18. Subject to any State authority, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with another prize of equal or greater value.
19. The Winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own the copyright of any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this competition or the downloading of any materials relating to this competition and the promoter's mobile content services.
20. Subject to the approval from any State Authority if for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned; whether caused by infection of computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, subject to any written direction from any State authority, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
21. The Promoter of this competition is The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters, 175 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067 (ABN) 11390194824 phone (08) 8366 4555.
Kids get to dress the part in chef's hats and aprons ready to cook and shop. They make their own party food, drinks and get to bake and decorate their own birthday cake.
It makes for a great day full of laughter and food for the kids while you relax in one of the cafes in Norwood or busy yourself looking round the shops on the Parade.
Families bring your camera, kids get dressed for photos and then your off for coffee (don't buy any cake) and then you all arrive back at the store 10 minutes from the end to help celebrate with a loud happy birthday sing along, more photos and a piece of cake.
For more information about HOMEFRESH Kids Birthday Parties, visit www.homefreshexperience.com.au or telephone 0466 158 453. HOMEFRESH is located at HOMEFRESH 1 Norwood Mall, 166 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067.
$17 donation from each party booking goes to the Little Heroes Foundation charity.
A unique new sculpture entitled Spectrum, commissioned by the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters and created by South Australian artist Craige Andrae has been installed on Osmond Terrace median strip at the junction of Osmond Terrace and Kensington Road, Norwood.
The art work, inspired by the cultural richness of the City, comprises of seven stainless steel rings up to five metres high with illuminated bands of coloured text on their inner circumferences. The fragment of text conveys the richness and depth of the region and its inhabitants. It is anticipated that this piece of artwork will challenge and engage the community and attract visitors.
Next time you are on The Parade, be sure to go to the junction of Osmond Terrace and Kensington Road to see this fantastic piece of art work.